Does your daughter want to experience gymnastics competitions and learn routines? Check out Pinnacle's new Recreational In House Team!
Who should try In House Team?
- Recreational students who would like a chance to showcase their skills in a competition. Most gymnast in Intermediate/Advanced or Advanced will meet these requirements.
- Former competitive gymnasts who are looking for an option with less commitment or expenses
- Multi sport athletes who are trying to balance their schedules
- In house team, is an option for gymnasts who meet the skill requirements for Silver or Gold.
- We also have an In house team option for Platinum/Diamond athletes in our Advanced Middle School and High School class
One recreational class/week (75 minutes in length) + in house team practice (90 minutes in length). In house team will meet on Thursday from 11:00-12:30 this summer and on Friday from 4:10-5:40 in the school year.
- Gymnasts at the Platinum/Diamond level will enroll in Advanced Middle School and High School In House practices. These practices are scheduled for Monday and Wednesday from 6:30-8:50.
- In house team gymnasts will have the opportunity to compete 3-4 times throughout the year. Gymnasts will register for competitions via iClass. Meet fees will be $50/meet. Scores and awards will be provided.
- Gymnasts will learn set routines appropriate for their skill levels. Routines will be taught and perfected during the In House Team practice. Gymnasts will focus on skill acquisition during their weekly recreational class.
- The only apparel requirements for in house team is the purchase of a tank competition leotard. Approximately $45