Join us for a weekly camp out adventure incorporating STEM challenges. This academically based camp is for students entering the 1st - 5th grade. Students will be grouped based on grade level. Students will get to complete challenges each time we meet - can we complete the challenges in time to have a successful camping trip?
The STEM challenges will be based around project-based learning and collaboration with peers. These challenges will engage kids as they design, engineer, and test their creations. Students will go through the Engineering Process as they build and test their creations using various materials to construct it.
Summer Enrichment Classes
- Offered every in June and July on Mondays from 1-3pm
- During classes, students will focus on STEM challenges that are based upon the concept of camping.
- Students will improve their problem solving skills, critical thinking, and creativity
- Students will also participate in a read-aloud that relates to the challenge for that week
- Registered students need to have completed Kindergarten
More About Summer Enrichment Classes
- Summer Enrichment is led by Emily Baden, Elementary School Teacher
- Classes meet Monday afternoons from 1-3pm.
- Enrolling for the month is required.
- $100 per month
Looking for a Different Summer Camp Option?
Pinnacle offers a wide variety of summer camps for children of all ages (3 and up). Our day camps, enrichment camps, and stay through options are sure to provide the perfect indoor summer activity for your active child.