Looking for a fantastic way to help your child avoid the summer slide? Check out these fun, highly engaging activities for your children this summer to help them prepare for next year. Each of these enrichment programs are taught by certified teachers and are set up to be engaging and educational for your student. We have divided our programs so each group can enjoy specialized activities for their age group. Please register based on the grade your child will be entering in the fall.
How the Enrichment classes will be practicing social distancing:
- Each student will have a designated spot in the room 6 ft. apart.
- Each student will be given their own supplies. Items will not be shared. They will be individually bagged before the class.
- Even though collaborative learning is the goal, we need to put their health first. Students will be given other ways to collaborate while remaining a safe distance from their peers. Examples: collaborative discussions, sharing ideas, gallery walks to look around at each other’s projects, offering tips to each other.
- The Enrichment teacher and students will wash hands before and after the class. The enrichment teacher will also practice safe social distancing outside of the class.
Kindergarten and First Grade Enrichment
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Fun activities based on skill level and grade level
- Run STEM based projects, work on sight words, and math problems
- Students will enjoy a gymnastics circle and snack each day
- Taught by the Gym and Learn Program Director, Kirsten Conrad
Second and Third Grade Enrichment
Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:30pm-3:30pm
- During classes, students will focus on STEM challenges
- Students will improve their problem solving skills, critical thinking, and creativity
- Students will enjoy gymnastics time in the gym each day
- Taught by Elementary School Teacher, Emily Baden
Looking for a Different Summer Camp Option?
Pinnacle offers a wide variety of summer camps for children of all ages (3 and up). Our day camps, enrichment camps, and stay through options are sure to provide the perfect indoor summer activity for your active child.