Students entering Kindergarten and Pre-K are invited to travel around the world with the Gym and Learn Summer Enrichment program! Join us on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 12:30-3:30, for an afternoon filled with learning and gymnastics. Each student will receive a passport and will learn about a different country or continent each week. We will also work on letter and number themed activities, based on the country. Help your child avoid the summer slide by joining this fun program today!
More About Summer Kindergarten Enrichment 2020
- Summer Enrichment is led by Gym and Learn Director, Kirsten Conrad
- Classes meet Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 12:30-3:30pm
- Twice a week is recommended. One day options are available.
- June 2 - July 30
June 2nd and 4th: USA
- Kick off our travels right in our own country
- Learn about the parts of the American flag
June 9th and 11th: Great Britain
- Learn about each country that is part of Great Britain
- Using STEM concepts, build and create architectural features from Great Britain
June 16th and 18th: Brazil
- Learn our own Brazilian dance
- Create our own headdresses
June 23rd and 25th: Spain
- Learn our colors in Spanish
- Try some different foods found in Spain
July 7th and 9th: China
- Learn to count to 10 in Chinese
- Build our own Great Wall of China in the gym
July 14th and 16th: South Africa
- Create our own flag for South Africa
- Learn about unique animals found in South Africa
July 21st and 23rd: Australia
- Learn about the Great Barrier Reef
- Study the different animals found only in Australia
July 28th and 30th: Japan
- Try some unique snacks and learn about Japanese culture
- Measure and create our own Japanese boats
Looking for a Different Summer Camp Option?
Pinnacle offers a wide variety of summer camps for children of all ages (3 and up). Our day camps, enrichment camps, and stay through options are sure to provide the perfect indoor summer activity for your active child.