While we take the time to close for a week every summer, we always have a lot going on at the gym. This year, we took the time away from classes to make several improvements:
- Painting the East wall
- Touching up the lobby and bathrooms
- Adding floor to the boys equipment section
- Adding an elevated beam to the preschool section
- Replacing the top layer of flooring and adding carpet to the team floor
- Replacing fire extinguisher hooks with fire extinguisher boxes
- In gym organization
- And more!
We hope that everyone enjoys the improvements when we return from break. A special thanks to my kids (who spent way too much time at the gym this week), my twin baby brothers, and Hannah for making this all happen in such a short amount of time.
Happy 4th of July!