We are very excited to announce that new changes are coming your way on June 1st! We are revamping our Advanced Recreational classes to improve our customer experience! We know you and your athlete will enjoy our new lesson plans and rotations.
What to expect?
- Classes on the Advanced Recreational equipment (Intermediate 7+, Intermediate/Advanced, Advanced and Team Development) will now be 75 minutes in length!
- Gymnasts will have longer rotations, each event (Warm Up, Vault, Bars, Beam and Floor) will be 15 minutes in length
- Gymnasts will have separate vault and floor rotations
- New lesson plans, warm ups and stations
What are the benefits?
- The extra time on each event will allow us time to do a more detailed warm up that will include a different focus each week.
- Additional strength and form stations will be incorporated.
- Vault and floor stations will double.
- Added time will allow for more repetitions which will help gymnasts progress quicker!
What do you need to do?
- If you are currently enrolled in an Intermediate, Intermediate/Advanced, Advanced class or Team Development class there is nothing you need to do.
- With the length of classes changing we have made small adjustments to our schedule. We will be reaching out to you to communicate the changes and confirm that they work for you.
- If you are interested in enrolling you can view our class schedule here.
What stays the same?
- Your child will continue to have a positive coach leading their class
- Classes will continue to follow safe and progressive lesson plans
- Classes will be working hard at the skill requirements that are set for each level
- Classes will include constant instruction and movement
- Classes will be fun and rewarding